How do you know if you need a representation. These are some of the most frequently asked question's.
1. Will I loose my job?
2. Is my work supposed to send me to the doctor?
3. I did not report my injury right away I thought it was just a pulled a muscle, do I still have rights?
4. How will I pay my bills?
5. What doctor should I see?
6. The insurance company wants a PQME what do I do?
7. My claim has been denied by the insurance adjuster what do I do next?
8. My doctor told me that the treatment he requested was denied by the insurance adjuster, what do I do now?
9. The insurance adjuster is telling me that I am better and they are closing my claim, do I have any rights?
10. Am I entitled to a settlement?
If you have had to ask any of these questions, it is time to seek professional help.
The Law Office of Micheal J. Hurley offers a free Workers' Compensation consultation.
Call and make an appointment and see how we are different.
Remember if you do not get a settlement, there is no fee.
THE LAW OFFICE OF MICHAEL J. HURLEY